If you think that washing your face day and night regularly and applying facial toner after each wash means you don’t need to use a facial mask, think again. Here are 5 reasons why applying facial masks is so important.
1. Deeper cleansing- Regular cleansing removes dirt from the surface level of the skin, while facial masks actually draw impurities out of the skin, from the deeper layers of the epidermis.
2. Fight dead skin cells- Facial masks help exfoliate dead skin cells and unclog pores, which ensure your skin will look more toned, hydrated, and have better absorbency of your skincare products such as moisturizer and serum.
3. Better feel- Facial masks help to stimulate blood circulation; better blood circulation means your skin will feel smother and softer than usual.
4. Improve overall health- Facial masks improve the overall health of your skin, making it look younger and radiant. Facial masks also flush out accumulated toxins, and clear up blemishes, which helps to keep your skin healthier.
5. Because it’s fun! Yes, using facial masks on a regular basis is not only good for your skin, but it is also lots of fun to discover your new skin once you rinse of the mask. Make it your own special time, close your eyes, light up a scented candle and just clear your mind. After you rinse the mask off, you will feel much more refreshed and your skin will be glowing.
Highly Recommended: Lanelle Collagen Face Mask