- If you will use Lanelle Hydrocort Cream on your face, make sure that you keep it away from your eyes because it can cause eye irritation.
- You must not apply any cosmetic products on the area where you apply the hydrocort cream.
- Avoid prolonged use of the hydrocort cream on your face unless prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not wrap any bandages to the area where you applied the hydrocort cream unless prescribed by your doctor.
- If you are planning to use hydrocort cream for some moderate to heavy cases of skin itching, irritation and swelling, it is better to seek help from your doctor.