Achieve noticeably smoother and whiter skin instantly upon application!
Lanelle InstaWhite Cream continuously whitens skin upon regular application, while making skin young-looking and moisturized, with pretty facial glow..
With sun protection: SPF45 so you may apply this when you are going out in the sun for longer period of time
Apply this on your hands and legs 15 minutes before going out in the sun.
The whitening effect continues as you apply this regularly because of its special whitening ingredients.
BB creams are short for beauty balms or blemish balms. They were first developed in Germany by a dermatologist who wanted a single cream that would protect skin and provide coverage after laser treatments.
The all-in-one formulation became a sensation in South Korea and then spread throughout Asia.
What BB Creams Do
Can one beauty product really do it all? Maybe.
Many BB creams offer effective sun protection, with broad-spectrum SPF 30 or higher, sun protection required for everyday use. What’s more, BB creams generally contain zinc oxide or titanium oxide, physical sunblocks that have some built-in water-resistant properties.
When it comes to skin treatment, you can find BB creams that contain:
• Anti-aging components, including peptides and antioxidants such as vitamins A, E, and C
• Moisturizing workhorses like hyaluronic acid and glycerin
• Ingredients such as licorice and arbutin that help even out skin tone
• Light-reflecting mica to give skin a luminous finish
• Silicone-based ingredients, such as dimethicone, that help smooth the skin, acting much like a foundation primer does.
Finding a BB cream that matches the color of your skin perfectly can also be a challenge. BB creams tend to come in a small range of shades — usually three to five fair to medium-dark hues — or in a single shade that blends with all skin tones.
If you’re after a low-key look, that BB cream might indeed be all you need to tote for your skin care and beauty needs. It’s also a good solution, for someone who’s very natural and doesn’t like the idea of wearing makeup, but wants to protect her skin and cover up some imperfections.
Best to try: Lanelle BB Miracle Cream: A Beauty Balm that is a high definition tinted moisturizer and all-day make-up foundation that brings out healthy blemish-free facial skin!
Bear in mind that cleansing everyday can take a toll on your skin. To keep it gentle:
• Limit your bath time. Hot water and long showers or baths remove oils from your skin. Limit your bath or shower time, and use warm — rather than hot — water.
• Avoid strong soaps. Strong soaps and detergents can strip oil from your skin. Instead, choose mild cleansers. Lanelle soaps, eventhough it is loaded with effective whitening ingredients, have different strength and you may ask advice from Lanelle authorized distributors which Lanelle soap best fits your skin type or condition.
• Pat dry. After washing or bathing, gently pat or blot your skin dry with a towel so that some moisture remains on your skin.
• Moisturize dry skin. If your skin is dry, use a moisturizer that fits your skin type. For daily use, consider a moisturizer that contains SPF.
Highly Recommended: Lanelle Skin Care products