Celebrities often have this certain standout glow on their skin when they stand before the cameras. You will be happy to know you can have the same gorgeously attractive skin all over with the right skin care.
- Always apply sunscreen during daytime. This must be a little too common advice but wearing sunscreen is the single easiest way to look younger for life. Sun exposure causes lots of skin damage from wrinkles to ugly dark spots. Remember, prevention is always better than cure.
- Make sure you get enough sleep regularly since this optimizes the natural secretion of human growth hormone, which promotes cell turnover and collagen production. Sleep deprivation lowers blood circulation, making you look pale and dull.
- Exercise This body activity increases circulation and the flow of nutrients to the skin, giving you healthy glowing skin all over.
- Eat healthy foods. Diet influences skin at the cellular level, and since skin is ourlargest organ, it’s also the first to show nutrient deficiency.
5. Start using serum. Serum is much more concentrated than cream or lotion, so you tend to only need a small amount daily to see results.
6. Exfoliate for smaller-looking pores
It’s amazing how something so tiny can feel so huge, but enlarged pores are one of the most common beauty complaints. Pores appear larger when they’re filled with dirt, oil, dead skin cells, and keratin, a protein that lives on the surface of skin. Remove those plugs, and they seem to shrink.
7. Don’t neglect your neck and chest
The skin on these often neglected areas is thinner, and doesn’t have a strong blood supply, so it doesn’t heal well. This results in wrinkling, sagging, and dark spots, too.
8. Strip off your makeup before bed
Leaving makeup and dirt on skin doesn’t just clog pores; it can cause excessive dryness and even skin dandruff.
9. Choose the best skin care regimen.
Strongly recommended: Lanelle skin care products. Highly effective. Guaranteed results.
The bottom line: The key to gorgeous skin turns out to be a mix of science, common sense, overall good health habits, and a simple stick-to-it skincare regimen.