- Avoid getting in your eyes or mouth.
- Minor peeling of the skin and some itchiness may occur, but they will disappear after a while.
- The initial darkening of the skin is the effect when the skin cells are resurfaced by the bleaching cream.
- Skin peeling is part of the process of skin whitening. When this occurs, the skin must not be scrubbed or scratched even when it gets itchy as this will result in an even darker skin.
- Do not use on skin that is sunburned, wind burned, chapped, dry, irritated, or on open wounds.
- Always wear sunblock SPF30 during daytime.
Stay pretties, Lanellistas!!!