External Signs of Liver Damage
- Bad breath
- Coated Tounge
- Skin rashes
- Itchy skin (pruritus)
- Excessive sweating
- Offensive body odour
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Yellow discoloration of the eyes
- Red, swollen, itchy eyes (allergic eyes)
- Acne rosacea – (red pimples around the nose, cheeks and chin)
- Brownish spots and blemishes on the skin (liver spots)
- Red palms and soles which may also be itchy and inflamed
- Flushed facial appearance or excessive facial blood vessels (capillaries/ veins)
Take Usana’s Hepasil DTX.
Hepasil DTX is a carefully formulated blend of antioxidants aimed at supporting and maintaining the body’s second largest organ: the liver.
The main ingredient in Hepasil DTX is Milk Thistle Extract. It is one of the most powerful antioxidants currently known, and it helps to increase both the amount and the activity of several antioxidant enzyme systems involved in the detoxification process (including superoxide dismutase (SOD) and the glutathione peroxidase system).
Other important antioxidants in Hepasil DTX include alpha-lipoic acid, green tea extract, turmeric extract, and the patented olive fruit extract Olivol. Each of these helps to protect multiple enzyme systems in the liver, as well as providing secondary antioxidant protection to the rest of the body.
Additional key ingredients in Hepasil include choline (a precursor to betaine and a methyl-group donor in detoxification reactions), n-acetyl L-cysteine (a precursor to glutathione), and biotin (a key component of fatty acid synthesis).
Hepasil DTX is enhanced with USANA InCelligence Technology to support healthy liver function in many ways. It supplies the body with nutrients that promote the natural detoxification process and endogenous antioxidant activity.
Bless and be blessed!