How to Put On Lotion💖
1. Select one that’s right for you. For example, if you have dry skin, choose a lotion for advanced healing or ultra-moisturizing. Lotions are available in many scents too.
2. Pour small amounts at a time into your palm and warm. Warm a dab of lotion in your palms for about 20 seconds, so it’s at the right temperature to be absorbed into your skin. Apply liberally to each section of your body at a time (avoid mucous membranes!). Pay special attention to areas prone to dryness such as hands, legs, elbows, and knees.
3. Begin applying the lotion to your upper body: start with your hands and move vigorously up to your shoulders. Repeat few times making sure to apply the lotion to the outer-side and inner-side to hydrate the whole arm. Pay special attention to your elbows.
4. For a flat belly, use the palm of your hands to massage the lotion in using small clockwise circular motions, applying a subtle pressure. And with the tip of your index finger, rub your belly button to hydrate it too!
5. For firm butt, hips, and thighs… First massage generous drop of lotion into them, then clench your fists, and with the flat side of your hands, rub your skin in small circles from bottom to top. Repeat a few times to firm and tone the skin.
6. Now move your legs. Start at the foot and massage the whole foot, paying special attention to the heel and making sure to apply lotion to the toes and between the toes. Then start from the ankle and go slowly up the leg, massaging the lotion into your skin by applying firm yet gentle pressure. Repeat a few times to ensure the lotion has penetrated your skin properly. Pay special attention to dry areas like the knees. Remember to massage your hands, fingers and cuticles, and between the fingers.
7. Apply as often as you like, but applying lotion right after a shower or bath will help retain more moisture.
8. Make sure the lotion is fully absorbed before putting on clothing.
9. Do not forget that well hydrated skin starts from within. So drink plenty of water, again, and again…
10. Best to try the MOST TRUSTED name in skin care: Lanelle Skin Care💖
LIKE us here: https://www.facebook.com/LanelleDirectSalesIntl/
& https://www.facebook.com/lanellemilanietorralba/ and get regular beauty, wellness, and Lanelle business and opportunity updates!😘❤😘
Bless and be blessed!