Having a workable aligned system is one of the keys in steadily growing your internet network marketing business. This is very important.
Streamline your system and keep things simple for duplication to happen. And duplication is the main point of network marketing in order for this business to succeed.
Check out the following training system:
TRAINING #1 (At enrollment)
1) Introduce the company and its products further to your newbie like the company policies and how the company site work, or any online training offered.
2) Guide your newbie in the registration process. Walk him/her through, explaining and suggesting best ways to start off with the company like what are the best-selling packages or the monthly purchase requirement to be able to claim earnings.
3) Teach your newbie how to create his/her “list” of people to share this with. Together, go through the phone, FaceBook, or any social media connections. Your newbie needs to write down the name of every single person that comes to mind. Don’t pre-judge. And while you’re at it, star your top 20 “dream team” members–those who, in your wildest dreams come true, will join you–the most savvy, successful, respected, connected, driven people they know!
TRAINING #2 (In the first 48 hours):
Now let’s talk in plural form, meaning let’s say we are already talking about your “newbies” since you’ve got at least at this point more than 1 people added to your network.
- Ask your newbies what are their WHYs – or reasons why they are doing this network marketing business. Work on their “why” or short story they will share as they are prospecting or presenting.
- Then, determine pace and goals. What are the income potential of your network marketing company? Show and ask them which level of income they would like to achieve as shown on the marketing plan. Teach them how to get to the larger incomes.
For our Lanelle Network Marketing, for example, they would need each of their downlines to register at least 3 business packages in order to get the monthly residual earnings of less than P500,000 per month, when each of these recruits purchase at least 5 products each. So Lanelle NM leaders would teach their teams to “get your 3 and duplicate”—“Let’s get your 3 partners fast and help them start strong, so your income is strong and stable!”
- Train your team to be enthusiastic in the business and be excited to invite new distributors. Review their prospect list. Ask them to divide them into 3 categories with ranks from the top 1 to top 3. Who they are? Why did you choose them? Validate why they would be great and share any stories of people in similar professions or backgrounds doing well in the company so it excites them, and also their prospect. Then, teach them how to “excite and invite” (keep it simple and short, no verbal vomit, say very little, just “excite them and invite them” on calls with you immediately!) Remember: it’s not what you say, it’s the excitement in which you say it! Work with them closely on connecting with their top 20. Continue to work through their list with the same process.
If your newbie is local, schedule to make calls with them. If not, you can always do a 3-way phone call with them for support. This motivates them and elevates their belief – and increase their accountability just by having her there.
You will want to give your team two different options on how to reach out to people, which leads to 3-way calls: The Direct Approach and the Sample Pack Approach.
Recommended approach for people you are comfortable calling.
“Hi, Joy! This is Grace. I’m so excited to share some great news with you. Do you have just a minute? Great! I wanted to share that I started a brand new business and I know you’re business minded and would appreciate my new opportunity. You are the first person I wanted to share this with before I launch this to my network, as I think you’d like to be a part of it (tell them genuinely why you think they’d be great) I want to share more with you but I’m new and don’t want to mess this up. I’d like to have my girlfriend share more and it only takes a couple of minutes. Can I call her real quick (or can I have her pop on the line real quick)?” Three way call the sponsor in. If not: “When works for you tomorrow?” Schedule them on a 3-way call with your upline or sponsor immediately.
*IDEA: leverage individuality and exclusivity in your approach: Tell success stories of others they’d relate to. Tell them they were the first one you thought of & why.
Sample Pack Approach
Create a sample pack with some of your favorite products from your network marketing company. You’ll share them with people you know, and people you meet when out, and say:
“I wanted to share my products with you that I am in love with! I know you’ll love them too” (share more about what they are, and what they do, and the immediate benefits they’ll receive by using them.) “There’s instructions on how to use them. I’m going to share this with you but you have to promise me you’ll try it! Today is Sunday. I will call you on Tuesday to see how you love them. What time works best for you?”
Make sure to follow up and say:
“How did you love the products? Before you order I want to share with you why I’m doing this”(share your why- why you’re excited about the opportunity) “I want to have my friend share more with you because I’m new and I don’t want to mess up. (Build up your upline and share their story) Do you have a quick minute for me to loop her in?” Or “when is a good time tomorrow?” Set up 3 way call for the upline to share their story and the company story and show the prospect how easy it is to do our business!
Pass out as many sample packs as possible and always follow up in 48 hours. Schedule calls ASAP to reveal the opportunity behind the products. If they aren’t interested in learning more about the opportunity, sign them up as a preferred customer.
This approach is so disarming as people will fall in love with the products, they are warm to listen, and of course eliminates the objection of having to try the product first—and at the very least, you’ll usually end up with a customer, who you can later follow up with and say “since you’re loving the products, you really should consider joining me in business now to save even more, and to make $ if you refer them on to others!”
3 way calls are a great way to leverage the sponsor’s knowledge and the newbies excitement! They listen, and earn as they learn! It’s highly duplicable!
4. Give them homework–daily activity goals: 3-5 contacts per day keeps prospects coming. Have them reach out to 3-5 per day via sample pack approach and through working through their contact list WITH THEM. Stay in touch daily with a quick call or text asking them who’ve they’ve reached out to and the experience they are having. Share best practices along the way, and encourage them.
TRAINING #3- WHEN THEIR STARTER KIT ARRIVES (OR DURING THAT FIRST WEEK)
1) Review your newbies’ activities and attitude regarding the business, and how their contacts are going. Polish and fix where necessary.
2) Teach them more ways to reach out, as well as more about your products and how to find customers.
3) Schedule product information training with your newbies, and it’s alright, and more preferable, if they would want to listen to your product explanations along with their prospects – either for the business or for building more customers.
At the first 3 trainings you may be the one to conduct if they are local, you go to present the first; then co-present the second; then they present at the third.
(“I do, We do, You Do–I do the first, we do the second together, you do the third”).
If long distance, you may want to be present by video technology (Skype or Facetime), or via speakerphone.
You may also do this product training or business plan presentation online especially if the company conducts regular webinars or has company sites used for training. Show customer testimonials as well. This is powerful.
Focus on the art of inviting: WHO to invite, HOW to be enthusiastic in inviting, and how to follow up before the event itself. Encourage them to invite friends, and friends invite their friends!
Product training or business plan seminar events are a great way to share this with their audience fast, and increase their exposure. To get in front of more people, ask friends to host one for you: “I’m expanding my business in your area, and would love to reach more people. Would you be willing to host an event for me, in exchange for free product?” This is a great way to grow fast, and get in front of a lot of people at once to generate sales and find new partners!
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Keep them plugged into team meetings and calls. Stay plugged into your company or team’s system and updates.
Stay in touch on progress. Celebrate their successes along the way! Encourage them to continue to make 3-5 contacts (via their list, or the sample pack approach) daily.
And work their list with them, and help them to increase their exposure! The speed of the leader is the speed of the team! Then–YOU START AGAIN, with someone new!
Keep it Simple-Leverage their “newness” and excitement– and teach them to “enthusiastically invite” immediately. And plug their guests into calls, or next exposures at events with your support in sharing the message!