Facial peels involve the application of substances such as chemicals to exfoliate damaged skin. Facial peels can benefit the appearance of your facial skin.
A chemical peel can dramatically improve the appearance of the skin on the face, hands, neck and décolletage. A skin peel leaves your skin looking smoother, healthier, plumper and tighter.
A skin peel effectively reduces or eliminates many skin imperfections including:
• Post acne scarring
• Rough patches and dry, scaly skin
• Fine lines and wrinkles
• Sun spots
• Irregular pigmentation
• Enlarged pores
• Dark circles
A safe, non-toxic chemical solution is applied to your skin that gently polishes or resurfaces the skin, removing the damaged top layers. A skin peel stimulates new cell growth and collagen production to effectively reveal younger looking skin.
• Your skin will be noticeably smoother and fresher looking
• A chemical peel reduces signs of sun damage, dull and uneven skin tone, scars, pigmentation, acne and enlarged pores
• Improves skin texture and condition by removing dead and damaged skin cells
• Your skin will be brighter and clearer as a chemical peel stimulates the growth of healthy skin cells and collagen production
• A skin peel penetrates the skin to smooth rough texture and discoloration
• There are a range of skin peels available designed to treat specific skin conditions and types
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands.
Best to try: Lanelle Peeling Set; Lanelle Yellow Peeling Oil, Lanelle Orange Peeling Oil; Lanelle Grapefruit Peeling Solution