Lanelle Lemon Soap is a good remedy for reviving the luster of dull skin. Because of its detoxifying property, lemon soap rejuvenates sagging or tired-looking skin. Its antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various skin disorders.
Lemon is also recommended for reducing excessive oil on the skin.
The Lemon essential oil in Lanelle Lemon Soap can improve your complexion and leave your skin soft and supple. Lemon oil deeply nourishes the skin.
Oh and yes, Lanelle Lemon Soap helps treat acne.
- Lemon contains anti-bacterial and antimicrobial properties which fight bacteria-causing acne and boost the immune system, avoiding future acne.
- Lemon’s critic acid acts as chemical exfoliant which removes the dead cells which clog pores resulting in infection and irritation. It also acts as natural chemical peel to rid acne. It has an acidic property that eliminates excess oil, the main cause of acne.
- Lemon contains natural astringent properties which shrink and constrict excess oil and dirt from the pores, preventing dirt or bacteria to enter and clog the skin pores.
- Lemon contains mild bleaching properties which reduce redness and inflammation caused by acne. It also has skin-lightening properties which lighten skin tone and fade acne scars.
- Leon is full of vitamin C, a powerful anti-oxidant that fights against free radicals causing inflammation and breakouts.
Lanelle Lemon Soap removes dark acne scars and blemishes. It contains citric acid which kills bacteria. Its juice has low pH which exfoliates skin naturally and controls excess skin oil. Lemon is as an exfoliant that removes dead skin cells and prevents clogged pores, relieving cystic acne.
- Lanelle Lemon Soap helps treat athlete’s foot, as well as help with any foot odor problems. Lanelle Lemon Soap is a great odor eliminator, as it neutralizes bad smells or foul odor.
- Not many are aware that Lanelle Lemon Soap can help repel insects. Going to an outdoor party? Make sure to shower with Lanelle Lemon Soap to keep those bugs away.