Getting up in the morning, washing your face with bar soap and water and running out the door, are just not good enough. Let’s fine-tune your skin care routines, guys, get all attractive and flawlessly handsome. Here are some tips by Lanelle:
- Wash your face with a good cleanser. Men are often guilty of taking hot showers and using harsh soaps or face scrubs. This makes your skin dry and when your skin is dry you appear wrinkly and much older.
Lanelle Kojic Soap is a perfect choice for daily use. It contains moisturizer that will hydrate your facial skin while it cleanses.
- Stop buying cheap razors. Most men shave five times a week. A quality razor can be a lifetime item, so choose your weapon wisely. Choose a razor that fits your skin sensitivity and beard coarseness. It will help to apply Lanelle Hydrocort Cream after shaving. Do this immediately after shaving to reduce the sting and redness caused by your razor. It works to soothe the skin and heal any irritation.
*Refrain from using Lanelle Hydrocort Cream daily. Regular application causes skin to become used to it, which reduces its effectiveness. Regular use can cause skin to thin.
Buy a razor with several blades. “With these types, you’re more likely to get razor burn or ingrown hairs because the extra blades pull the hairs below the skin a little too deep.”
Lanelle Skin Nutrient Gel provides a barrier of protection while shaving, so slather that on. Shave in the shower or immediately afterwards, as the facial hairs are much softer from the warm water and steam. Plus, it eliminates having to clean up a dirty sink when you’ve got company.
- Make after-shave your new best friend. After-shave hydrates and soothes the skin; it also seals in the skin after a nice shave. Your after-shave should be alcohol-free because alcohol dries your skin — plain and simple.
- Don’t skip the facial moisturizer.Facial hair can be sexy on a guy, but what really turns us on is when our faces touch and it doesn’t feel like sandpaper. Moisturizing daily will get you soft, kissable skin. Lanelle Collagen Elastin Cream is a good moisturizer option.
- Never leave home without applying sunscreen.If you have to skip moisturizer, make sure you apply sunscreen with moisturizer, like Lanelle Sunblock Cream. If you already applied Lanelle Collagen Elastin Cream, on the other hand, you may apply Lanelle Sunblock Gel as your sunscreen protection. Apply sunscreen about 15 to 30 minutes before going out in the sun.
Men who don’t use sunscreen increase their risk of getting sun damage, which may result in redness, irritation, extra blood vessels and skin cancer. Stay forever young (or close to it) by applying sunscreen every single day.
Stay Lanelle guapo!
Bless and be blessed!